Unwanted Goods :
Should your purchases be unsuitable and you wish to return them to us for a credit or to exchange then the following conditions will apply:
- Goods must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the goods.
- Our customer service department must be contacted before any return is made to obtain the necessary returns reference.
- All items should be returned in their original packaging and a saleable condition to obtain a full refund. We reserve the right to charge for repackaging where applicable.
- Carriage charges for unwanted returns will be at your expense, however we can arrange collection for £14.99.
- Transport packaging should be sufficient for the method of carriage. We cannot accept any responsibility for damage caused by your carrier.
- We cannot accept the return of any item that has been ordered especially for you for example spare parts etc.
- Your return should be accompanied by a proof of purchase, your name, address and phone number, account number and order reference number (most of this information should be detailed on your invoice). To help us, to help you, we would appreciate you enclosing details of why you wish to return the product.
Should any consignment be sent to you incomplete please contact our customer service department within 24 hours, who will be pleased to investigate this for you and to arrange for the completion of your order. Please be aware that back-ordered items that are "to follow" do not constitute shortages.
Damaged Goods :
Should you receive any parcel from us that contains damaged goods this should be notified to customer services who will arrange for collection and replacement, the customer will have 30 days to send them back. If any damaged items have been used they will be deemed acceptable by you and will not be considered for replacement, only repair. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this policy shall affect or modify your STATUTORY RIGHTS.
Faulty Products :
All products are supplied with manufacturer’s warranty, it does not cover general wear and tear or damage. This excludes products or parts of products that are consumables or that wear down such as drill bits.
- If customer receives any faulty item then he/she must inform us within 30 days. Our customer support team will arrange collection and sent to manufacture.
- After 30 days, it will be customer responsibility to send item back to us by using tractable courier service. We cannot accept any responsibility for damage or lost return caused by your carrier.
- After 30 days, all faulty item either can be repair or replace, depends on manufacture's faulty products policies. Collection service can be arranged on customer's personal request but, customer has to pay £15.00 collection charges. Return delivery will be free of charge after fixing or replacing any faulty item.
on orders over £50.00
Call us on 01908 969966
Easy Payment options Available